This blend of spices and flavors provides a little kick without caffeine. This is a perfect pick-me-up herbal tea to be enjoyed anytime of year!
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash cayenne pepper powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients in a mug.
- Stir ingredients.
- Add splash of lemon juice or honey (optional).
- Enjoy warm or room temperature.
- Try stirring this flavorful herbal tea with a cinnamon stick for added flavor. It is a fun way to dress up this warm drink.
- If you don’t like as much kick or have a sensitive stomach simply leave out the cayenne pepper powder.