Nothing says football like some chicken wings. The orange glaze makes these wings a touchdown!
- 10 chicken wings (skin removed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 tablespoons orange marmalade (1/2 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Tuck the chicken wing tip under the larger joint to form a triangle.
- Wash hands and any surface that touched the chicken with soap and water.
- Heat butter in skillet (200°F on temperature-controlled gas burner).
- Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt and place in heated butter in skillet with tongs.
- Wash tongs with soap and warm water.
- Sauté chicken wings on temperature controlled gas burner (325°F) until evenly brown on both sides, about 20 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Spread with orange marmalade, continuing to sauté while basting frequently for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Serve hot.
- Hold at serving temperature on automatic burner or in ‘Keep-Warm’ oven set at 170°F. They will be glazed and “sticky” good.
Leg pieces or whole chicken may be prepared this way and served as an entree.